GTI Distribution Couriers Cumbria: Call Now! 01539 751 102
GTI Distribution UK Ltd offer UK businesses a local courier service. Whether it’s simply an urgent letter; one item to a remote location in Lancashire or a multi-drop delivery in a concise area of Preston or along a route connecting clients in Carlisle; our professional couriers service is tailored to your requirements.
If it’s direct delivery you need, virtually eliminating the possibility of your consignment being damaged, lost or stolen and ensuring that it is given absolute priority then look no further: we are specialists in special care and urgent Same Day Courier deliveries. Our drivers will treat your goods with the same care and respect that you do.
In fact we go further than that – we treat your money with equal respect too! We don’t make a profit out of your call to us by using a telephone number beginning with 0844 or 0845 and you can’t pay us with credit or debit cards over the phone either. It’s a faff for both of us, I know, but it was a conscious decision because we can charge you 2p per mile less without that facility.
Our charges are based on mileage. You will be charged the same whether you are sending 1 urgent document or any number of boxes (to the same destination) up to a space of 1 cubic metre, or weighing up to 500kg.
Our courier service is not limited to Cumbria and Lancashire either. With a network of same day couriers throughout the UK with the latest technology in internet communication, we can match or better, even our biggest competitors in the courier business. Being locally based (no 0845 numbers on our website!) you still get the personal service you would expect from the best local courier companies.
What Can We Do For You? A Summary of Our Services
- Locally based Couriers (no 08 numbers here!)
- Small van service: nimble and economical
- 24 hour service available to CA and LA postcodes
- Deliver directly to anywhere in the UK
- Collect from most areas in under 1 hour
- Notify you on delivery and provide a hard copy POD
- Save your HGV making a large excursion to deliver 1 or 2 relatively small items..
- Offset some sameday cost by delivering something else en route or in the area at the same time.
- Adhoc, contract or bespoke courier service.
- Collect from anywhere in Great Britain on your behalf with all sizes of vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes.